To maintain your carpet clean and have a healthy lifestyle…follow these simple steps:
- Always RAKE the carpet before vacuuming. This loosens the deep and embedded particles and germs so you can get more dirt out.
- If you have a spill (wine, juice, etc.), immediately use a Spot Remover. Please do not rub in the stain or use other chemicals – this will make it worse.
- Always ask if the carpet cleaning professional uses a disinfectant in addition to the regular cleaning procedures. This is especially important in today’s ongoing outbreak of influenza A (H1N1) that continues to expand in United States!
- Fabric protector is one of the most effective ways to minimize costs on cleaning your carpet and upholstery. It will cost a bit more up-front but you will save big at the end. Please make sure to ask a professional for a demonstration before you pay for the fabric protector.
- Don’t forget about your couches! Please give your upholstery the same attention as you do to your carpets. Vacuum the couches when you are vacuuming the carpet and professionally have them cleaned when you clean your carpet. They will feel and look better and have less germs.
- Have your carpet cleaned by a professional at least one time a year. We recommend two times per year if you have children or pets.